FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT:
Robert Staehle, General Manager
HERITAGE BAY UPS ITS GAME WITH $10 MILLION DOLLAR ENHANCEMENT PROJECT
Private Golf & Country Club in Naples creating an enhanced dining and leisure experience for members
Naples, FL – Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club, a private community situated on 718 acres in North Naples has embarked on a $10 million dollar project to enhance the experience for its members when dining and enjoying fun in the sun.
The Club, opened in 2006, has always maintained a reputation for pristine conditions throughout the community and on its three 9-hole Lewis/Azinger-designed courses which have received consistent praise from the USGA. With the completion of its enhancements in 2020, the Club will up its game off the course as well.
Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club partnered with Humphrey Rosel Architects, a local Naples firm specializing in the creations of designs both functional and emotionally inspiring. Their focus was to update and enhance the clubhouse pool complex and dining areas with the following renovations:
- Enlarge the existing resort-style pool, adding a waterfall feature, a beach entry feature and more deck seating.
- Expand the pool café to satisfy the members’ desire for more outdoor casual dining.
- Provide updated and expanded kitchen facilities to offer more menu options to members and accommodate the Club’s robust social calendar and wedding business.
- Create an indoor/outdoor bar with expanded seating in the clubhouse Grille Room.
- Update and expand the Grille Room and equip with new designer furnishings and décor.
“Heritage Bay is a beautiful community with meticulous attention paid to our grounds and amenities,” commented General Manager Robert Staehle. “The enhancements we are adding to increase the areas to relax at the pool and enjoy a meal at any of our dining venues will only build on the desire our members have to spend time together and enjoy the Club.”
Beyond relaxing poolside and enjoying both indoor and outdoor casual dining, members at Heritage Bay have a wide variety of options to stay active and enjoy life within the confines of this private community. In addition to the golf courses, the Club features a tennis and pickleball center, three new competition quality bocce ball courts, a state-of-the-art wellness center, six pools, billiards and more social activities than there are hours in which to participate.
“One of the main draws at Heritage Bay is 27 holes of golf with conditions that are some of the best in the Florida,” stated Michel Anderson, president of Heritage Bay’s Board of Directors. “When you add the host of amenities and our greatest asset, which is the warm, welcoming and inclusive nature of our membership, it’s easy to understand why our Club is the heartbeat of our community.”
The $10 million dollar enhancement project at Heritage Bay, scheduled for completion in December 2020, is a sure sign that Heritage Bay has upped its game for existing members and for those seeking a private, gated country club lifestyle. No doubt competitors in Naples will take notice.
– 30 –
About Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club
Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club, which opened in 2006, is a private community set amid 718 acres in Naples, Florida. The Club sits adjacent to the 750 acre Cypress Preserve protecting open space to the north and west. Amenities at the Club include 27 holes of golf, a fully equipped pro shop, a resort-style pool complex, six community pools, a wellness center, three dining venues, seven tennis and two pickleball courts, three bocce ball courts, billiards and a 24-hour manned gatehouse. Membership to Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club is included with the purchase of a home within the community. For more information, visit: www.golfheritagebay.com
Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club features three 9-hole Lewis/Azinger-designed courses which have received consistent praise from the USGA.
The hub of activity is the clubhouse which is currently undergoing enhancements to enlarge the kitchen and dining areas, part of a $10 million dollars plan that also includes enlarging the resort-style pool complex.
Additional photos available. Contact email@example.com
- Heritage Bay Golf & Country Club, a private community situated on 718 acres in North Naples, Florida, opened in 2006. Its location abuts the 750-acre Cypress Preserve on the north and west, protecting the open space surrounding the Club.
- Golf and Country Club membership and members’ use of all Club amenities are bundled with every home purchase.
- The crown jewel of the Club is a 27-hole Lewis/Azinger designed-golf complex comprised of 3 nine-hole courses – the Pine, the Oak and the Cypress. With course ratings/slope ranging from a high of 74.9/138 on the Cypress/Oak combo to a low of 68.0/118 on the Pine/Cypress layout, golfers have a variety of options to test their game.
- The courses feature contoured fairways and undulating greens that have received consistent praise from the USGA for their stellar conditioning.
- The greens, featuring TifEagle putting surfaces, average nearly 7,700 square feet. The large size doesn’t necessarily mean lots of birdies on the card as the undulation and pin placement present unique daily challenges.
- The unique and expansive aqua driving range includes extensive natural grass along with synthetic turf stations allowing practice even in wet conditions. The practice facility includes three putting greens, all maintained in the same condition as the greens on the course.
- In the Clubhouse, members have the option to enjoy casual and fine meals in the Main Dining room as well as a more relaxed, casual experience in the Grille Room. Both venues offer expansive views of the golf course and clubhouse grounds.
- To satisfy the active nature of its membership, Heritage Bay is equipped with tennis and pickleball courts, bocce ball courts, billiards and a state-of-the-art wellness center.
- Heritage Bay is raising the bar when it comes to fun in the Florida sun enjoyment as they have begun a $10 million dollar upgrade to their clubhouse pool complex and dining venues. Clubhouse pool complex enhancements include a new resort-style pool, incorporating additional deck seating, a beach entry feature, a waterfall feature and the construction of a new pool café to provide more outdoor casual dining space.
- Clubhouse upgrades include a kitchen expansion and an enlarged Grille Room featuring an indoor/outdoor bar along with updated décor and furniture.